Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ycamp Retreat..

random photos taken during retreat..
duno which guy took my hp and took this..haha..wat's sophia looking at with such expression??
our 'building'..haha..but not very stable..haha..everyone's bags were used to build this..we lost i think..i 4gt wat's the results..
just remember wat can we learn from this activity..teamwork,express ur opinions and er..add urself(those who went will noe)
then we went for lunch at noodle station at e-gate..
this is my lunch..
this was mine..i think it was chicken leg with noodles..i 4gt the whole name..really really la and giam(in chinese and hokkien)..the pepper was awfully a lot inside..lol..this is my drink..lemon tea with honey..
noticed xiao kai's muscles..LOLi'm done with my lunch..i was the last to finish..i think..
this lunch cost me rm14...
time to pay..
someone was counting the money very fast..haha..
after tat we went back to er..do wat i 4gt d..i think do homework..
then we get to have a jump in the pool..too bad i'm not spending the nite thr and didn't bring my swimming trunk there..
-iz

No comments: