Tuesday, March 31, 2009

buying laptops??

at first i thought buying laptop is an easy task, but now i realize tat it's not so easy..especially you have to spend within the budget. sighs..
my mum let me choose between a computer/laptop or a camera as a 'prize'.. :)
after struggling a while between buying a camera or laptop, i finally decided that i will go for a laptop.
but which brand of laptop??
i want it for gaming purpose, internet and also to do my stuffs when i'm not home..
dell? hp? sony?compaq? toshiba??any suggestions?
:S
-iz

3 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

APPLE!!

her said...

I will suggest you to go for DELL or SONY.
price wise, Dell is the best, while they provide you no.1 service also.
got check our DELL XPS. quite high end. its a gaming laptop. My sis is using. not bad..

Isaac Tan said...

ya, i'm thinking of getting a dell xps too.=D
one of my friends from church has one and i like it..