Friday, June 3, 2011

first saman

i was almost late for class and had no time to find parking elsewhere..
so i parked there thinking, well i thought it's just three hours, the MPPP won't so free come here..there are plenty more places to giv ppl saman..=.=

my worst nightmare came true when i came down from class..=.=..saw a blue paper on my viper..
my face went -_________-...

kesalahan - meletak kenderaan di tempat tiada petak..=(

haihz..then straightaway i went and pay my saman at MPPP @ Komtar..
unlucky me..first day drive to college nia kena saman d..
luckily it's only rm15 and not rm50..=)

lesson learnt! -
reach earlier to get the parking spot right in front of college..
-iz

4 comments:

sophialps said...

hahahahha.. u should like pray 1st b4 u park ma :D... nowadays alod of mppp around liao.. so becareful next time

Isaac Tan said...

haihz..i will be aware of the MPPP ppl lurking around next time..haha

♥ ang's world said...

hahahaha
thank God only rm15! lol

Isaac Tan said...

ya..really thank God if not my wallet will have a big hole in it..