Tuesday, September 30, 2008

baby jenna is one month old

baby jenna is one month old..we went to cousin's house to have dinner - jawa mee(home made)
this is the rabbit they have..cute~

after dinner, played with my nieces and nephews..they dragged me to draw with them.this is frank's drawing.he say he is drawing himself..haha
frank is around 2 or 3 years old..
this is his house.the line tat looks like a crack is actually the staircase.i was laughing when he drew this..haha
well, this is my drawing..five birds in the sky.with mountains and the sun.i duno wat's the thing i drew on the mountain.looks like a road to me, or a river..haha

frank asked me to draw phones in his house. so i drew four.lolz
my drawing!haha..
i drew this again.using frank's hand.haha
adam and frank - stedman brothers.
baby jenna was already sleeping when we went home..so cute.
her mouth is dudu de when she sleeps..haha
frank ,adam and jenna are also cousins..
jenna is glen and yuen lin's daughter.
they stayed at lerk shih and russel's house when they are in penang.adam and frank and katie are russel and lerk shih's children..do not be mistaken..lol
-iz

No comments: