Saturday, September 27, 2008

baby jenna

after three weeks of trial, two papers everyday..
at last, say bye bye to trials.and hello to spm.
now to blog about something that happened almost one month ago..haha
a new member is added to the poh and yeoh extended family..haha
the name is jenna.has a sister - eryn, mom-yuen ling, dad - glen..
my cousin's daughter..
she will be one month old next tuesday..haha.
i remember that she was born during olympics and the first time i saw my niece was when i went to cousins's house for dinner and also to watch the olympics closing ceremony..
here's the little princess..haha
she was sleeping when i took her pic.

My name is Jenna Lee Pei Ying. I was born on 22 Aug 2008. I couldn't wait inside anymore so I decided to come out 2 weeks early!
her father wrote this on our family website..
-iz

No comments: