Friday, April 17, 2009

DIY birthday card

one of my fellow 主力军's birthday is coming soon..
well, this is a card for her..took me one day to finish coz i can't decide wat to put on the card and i wasted a lot of time thinking..and one more thing, i can't concentrate on finishing the card and always slacking around the house..tat's why it took me so long..

finally i'm starting..





i'm done finally!!!! =D
the stamp cost me 50 cents but wat's the big deal? you only celebrate your birthday once a year.. :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUI YING!!
-iz

4 comments:

CC said...

Cute DUCKY!

Isaac Tan said...

it's not a duck!! LOL

Unknown said...

You friend gets a handmade birthday card but your own sister and mother don't even get a birthday wish?? I'm going to legally disown you, BROTHER!!!

Isaac Tan said...

=.=..didn't i wish u?? ^&%!^@*&^@!$#)!*^@*&!^@)