Wednesday, May 6, 2009

brand new laptop..


well, i finally got my laptop now..guess wat, i got the laptop only 4 days after ordering it!!
it's pretty fast since that the website wrote tat i will only get my laptop 5-7 working days after ordering..
well, i'm pretty satisfied with the delivery sevice although i'm not home when the package arrived because i was in STU..
now to blog about my laptop..hehe..i can say that i'm using the best laptop i've ever used before 
apart from apple macbook..:p

well,this is my laptop..bought a cooler, a keyboard protector, a bag, a sticker cover for the outside of my laptop..and since my modem doesn't have ethernet port, i have to buy a new modem to connect to the internet, so bought the modem and also a router..hmm..
i'm really broke after spending half of my pocket money on the accessories..:(
having 4gb ram and a 256mb GeForce 8600M GT is really different..:)
all games runs smoothly except for GTA IV..the requirements are really high..:S
so now my desktop is resting in peace( not dead yet).i only open it to transfer some files to my laptop..hehe..
hope this laptop will accompany me through my ups and downs in the future..lol..

-iz


6 comments:

lyho said...

ur laptop make me so envy...

Isaac Tan said...

use a hammer to hit ur old desktop then u have a reason to buy a laptop..LOL..
dun tell anyone tat i taught u this..xp

Zheng Lik said...

what brand is that?
dell?
toshiba?

Isaac Tan said...

dell xps..

Zen said...

congrats!! no need keyboard protector lar, lose game just smash it and buy a new one lar.

Isaac Tan said...

i noe u are rich, i can't afford another laptop if this one 'die'..
i noe u are using vista ultimate and poor ppl like me cannot aford tat..;)