Saturday, May 30, 2009

L6F3 for now..


while waiting for the transfer letter to come, i was forced to study in science stream..
class is getting boring and more boring every day..
teachers come and go, lessons start and end, school starts, school ends..
this is my life for now..waiting for time to pass..
so boring that i brought hp to school everyday..
listened to radio through my phone during physics and chemistry lesson..
paid a little bit attention during maths, PA and muet..lol
snapped some photos of my class mates..

this guy can sing really well
he was in shocked..
kai jun..friends for er..the third year..
see! my class so guai even during free period
he is listening to his hp using headsets inside his jacket..lol..
-iz

2 comments:

darrel said...

how come dun hav my face 1 ?haha

Isaac Tan said...

sorry lo..didn't take tio ur photo ma..