Monday, June 22, 2009

first day in college.

DISTED...
hmmm...
first day in college.. hooi ling fetched me to coll today as she wants to settle her commision claim form for introducing me..LOL..thanks for the ride! ;)

just submitted everything today..and i dun hav my books yet..=.=. gotta wait till tomorrow i think..=.=
then hor, i waited on the second floor until 10 am only go to my class 201 for mathematical studies..hmmm
dr donald chuah suppose to be my lecturer for maths..but we all ended up waiting for one hour..O.O..wasted my one hour..
then hor, duno wat name eh lecturer came in and apoligize for letting us wait, and explaining that DR DONALD CHUAH cannot be contacted at the moment..O.O..NANI! I WAS LIKE " WE WAITED FOR ONE HOUR AND NOW U TELL US THAT HE DIDN'T COME"!!!
then she told us that maybe dr donald chuah's flight is delayed..duno pi mana melancong sampai tak tau pulang..=.=
i took a five minutes walk to my aunt's house and i watched brazil vs italy replay on astro..ITALY memang lousy..O.O
then hor, it rained, so astro's service is not available anymore..swt lo..
then switched to fast and furious 4..i want to drive one of those cars!! LOL..later accident banyak banyak, red packet also banyak..LOL
well, tat's was my first day in college..looking forward to tml's lesson?? hmmm..i duno..haha
-iz

4 comments:

JunE...SONg said...

huh? u dint study form 6 liao ar?
anyway, wish u gud luck la.....

dnomseD said...

Whoa, I also thot you studying form 6. Anyway, Disted my bro studyin there too. Hard lor, he says.

Do your best. God bless! oh, I think there's a prayer group there too, on Thurs morning ;)

Isaac Tan said...

i stopped form 6 last week..haha
thanks han..=)

♥ ang's world said...

hahahaha
men 'hak hei'
belanja me makan domino pizza can d..
hahaha!!

june intake very relax eh la..
enjoy ur college life la.. =D