Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my 18th birthday!

at last i'm 18..hehe..
many ppl wished me on time but some leh hor, very late only wish me..
at first i thought of listing their names out but on second thought, i decided not to,
later someone small gas i 4gt their names..=)
hui ling jie jie, kiah cheng, choy keat,esmond, chong yee, wei yuan, gao gao, li fang and me went to coffee island to celebrate my birthday!
go ot my facebook to view the photos..
we were at coffee island until 1 am..XD
the next day, we went to redbox again..this time without hui ling jie jie and kiah cheng, coz they are busy..so ee-keat fetched me and li fang to redbox..
we sang and sang and sang..ee-keat made many different tunes or music( no idea which want) with many many different songs that made us laugh..
i 4gt to take photos of us inside redbox..
en qi was at gurney tat time so she came down to redbox to wish me..=)thx for meeting me..
purposely come down to wish me then had to leave..XD
here's my present this year..

a card and a mini book from my sister in england..
andox from en qi..=).she went to nilai with her family and i was there for a seminar, so she get to passed this present to me..=)
the bag is from my mum- an early present tat was bought one week ago..
thanks again everyone for your wishes..=)
glad tat u all remember my b'day..
-iz

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That little book is not even for you!! lol...

Isaac Tan said...

ya i noe..i took it for fun..haha

JunE...SONg said...

happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!
tis wish come late coz it nid time 2 climb out frm my bottom heart!!!!