Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bio 1 and moral

today was kinda relaxing since most of the papers that needs a lot of memorizing is finally over..
mwahahaha..
let's start with moral..
we have total of 8 structure questions containing a) b) c) three parts..a is for nilai and b and c are for the ways or facts or importance ..as usual, used common sense to answer the questions..haha
hope my common sense are logical..i almost forgot some of my nilais but i managed to remember at the very last half an hour..haha..lucky me.
next was bio..didn't really do well because i didn't read much the night before..sighs..so regret didn't start revising bio first ..bio always take most of time away..i can't memorize the facts, the processes, the species and etc..no matter how much i force myself, still can't remember..
my spm bio's result is in doubt..T.T
waited for my mum to fetch me after exam finished at 1..waited until 1.30 and my stomach was growling very loud..haha
once reached home, get to the dining table and started eating my lunch..
read some newspapers after that and it was 3 when i started reading my pendidikan jasmani..
it was so so boring..
with all those rules of different sports, the measurements of basketball courts, rugby field, cricket field..
all numbers!!argh..
we're also having est 2 which is an objective paper and modern maths paper 2 tomorrow..
hope i can get everything done smoothly..
after tomorrow, only four days of exam left..wakakaka..
but spm is counting down..T.T
-iz

No comments: