Sunday, May 25, 2008

a happy and also a sad saturday..

today we have activities in school..
main aim is for the members to relax after two weeks of exam..so it's games day for them..
there's a station playing tug-of-war..
the members challenge the committees so i was called to join since there are no one available..
so, there goes the whistle and we ended up winning the members but i didn't realize tat and i was still holding the rope and was pulled by the members until i fell to the ground..
i ended up on the floor, hurting my hand and dirtying my shirt..
here's my wound..

maybe u will say it's just some scratches and some blood came out..
actually, the stones on the floor cut my flesh and there's some deep cuts..
it hurts too when i'm bathing..




after the activity in school, went home and have lunch..
then me and my mum went to buy new shoes for me..mwahahaha
because my two sport shoes was stolen by some good for nothing shoe thieves..
brookes and admiral sport shoes..
cost me so much..argh..so regret i didn't put them inside the house after wearing them..
here's my new shoes..
although it only cost me 40..but the design is kinda nice..hehe
although it's not adidas, as long as it's comfortable, it's a nice shoe..haha








the shoe's brand..
haha..metrix..hmm..my first reaction was wat? matrix?haha
then after a close look, the A i saw turns out to be an E..haha








THANKS MUMMY FOR THE SHOES..LOVE U..:D

2 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

so good got the new shoes!
haha!
next time be careful la..

Isaac Tan said...

haha..i will..i love this pair of shoes..i won't lose them easily..XD