Monday, May 19, 2008

sunday - 18/5/08

wake up quite early today..
wanted to buy some breakfast but i realised that i dun have any money left in my wallet..
argh..guess i had to ask from my mum but she said she bought some kuih from the market..so my plan of having roti canai for my breakfast vanished into thin air..:(
haha
watched some cartoons before preparing to go to church..
after the service, went home straight because i'm hungry and i didn't ate enuf just now..haha
was stuck in the traffic jam..the jam was from clhs to kek lok si..
wanted to buy chicken rice for lunch but ma said :" jam so long still want go there buy ar, no NEED!"
T.T..miss my chicken rice..haha
ate hokkien mee instead..
after lunch, sat down at my table and took out chinese reference book to have a look at the proverbs..after half an hour, i've changed my attention to my game..haha
after the game, continue study again..
around 5 pm, i felt sleepy and went to lay down at the sofa..managed to sleep till 5.30 when my mum woke me up to get ready to go to my cousin's house for dinner..she has moved to a new house so invited all relatives(the poh and yeoh family) in penang to her house for dinner..
had so many dishes..even got red wine..but the smell of the wine makes me dizzy so i don't dare to have a sip..haha
ate curry fish,lobak,drank some soup and had some chicken..
ate till very full..
then we sat down to watch thomas cup final ..missed the first game because rtm 1 don't have live telecast and my cousin dun have astro..after the 8 pm news only got live telecast..
and it's the double's turn..so chikek..
haha..
dun feel like writing any comments on the game here because dun hav malaysia in the finals..
haha..
in the end, china won again..
sighs..
AGAIN..
looking forward to the next thomas cup in two years time..
-iz

No comments: