Monday, May 26, 2008

no!kittens in my rooms!!

a mother cat came into my house and found herself a nice comfy place to give birth to her kittens..
the NICE COMFY PLACE WAS MY BEDROOM, UNDER MY BED!!
on the night of 17th may, when i wanted to go to sleep i heard some noises. i tried to trace the source of the noise and i found out there were kittens under my bed!!
four kittens!!
tat nite i don't dare to sleep in my room..haha
i slept in the living room on the sofa and decided to 'transfer' the kittens to the porch in the morning..
the next morning, when i was about to start the 'transfer', there was only one kitten left.
i took it out and take some pictures with it..haha














and last saturday, i found out they were in my room again..
it was very late that time..i tried to remove them from under my bed and wait for the mother cat to come and 'pick' up her kittens..
there was heavy rain tat nite, i was afraid tat the kittens might get cold and i decided to put them in a shoe box and cover them with a 'blanket'..haha..how nice of me..XD
waited for quite a long time for the mother to 'pick' up the last kitten..so i played with it for a while..
the kitten's so so cute..haha
keep touching its nose and body..haha
at last, i saw the mummy came and let go of the kitten..
tat was the last time i saw them..
one part of me wants to see them again..the other part of me duwan them to be back into my room..haha
very funny..
-iz

4 comments:

♥♂ Ⓐⓓⓐⓜ ♀♥ said...

>.<
u so lucky 1...

♥♂ Ⓐⓓⓐⓜ ♀♥ said...

tagged... go to my blog and answer the questions

♥ ang's world said...

wah..
last time my school got oso..
really cute!
haha..
i wonder how if sophia saw it..
haha!

Isaac Tan said...

maybe she will freak out..haha
i ask her and see..haha..