Sunday, May 11, 2008

future??

today my sis called, hmm..
called to wish my mum happy mother's day.ha, she wished but i didn't..:(
after talking to my mum, it's my turn to talk to sis.
discussed about my exams. how i did last exam and how i plan to do this exam.
not much big difference. just tell her i will try my best for every subjects.haha
she asked me what's my plan after spm or after getting my results next year march..
i can't make up my mind yet..hmm..
think i will continue form 6 but still unsure of which stream?go MBS or stay in clhs?sighs..
i kinda hate science stream now..
T.T
how?!?!
she asked me to go search for the courses i wish to take after spm. think i will start searching after this exam...
think i'll just leave everything to god and try my best to get good results in spm.

god will make a way, when there seems to be no way...:)
-iz

3 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

dun worry la
juz and ask frm God!
jia you!

♥ ang's world said...

pray and ask frm God*

Isaac Tan said...

besides asking from god,also need to work hard too..
the problem is i am lazy..:(