Tuesday, June 10, 2008

bad day..

i had a bad day today..
feel like singing [Bad Day] by daniel powter..
haha..
today teacher returned our paper..
i was like OH NO when i get back my papers..
so so dead..
all so bad..
spm!!help!!
bio,physics and chemy..hmm..duno how die..T.T

i some more think wanna go apply for metrekulasi..
only got three choices for me..actually only two coz the other one is perdagangan. duno how to do account also, ask me how to choose
had to pick one between sains fizikal and sains hayat..
fizikal has maths,physics and chemistry..
hayat leh got maths, bio and chemistry..
both also got chemistry..
sighs..
how how how?!?!?!
T.T

then i had an argument with someone..so sorry..i wasn't thinking rationally that time..
so sorry if you are still angry..
then whole afternoon do my project..
then prepare things for enrolment sunday..sighs..all need me do again..
after dinner had an argument again, this time with my mum..
sighs..
i was like raising my voice when talking to her..so end up arguing..
wanna ask her why still haven't take the photos to the shop to be printed out..
but end up kena scold coz raising my voice..:(
sorry..today really is a bad day for me..

-iz

1 comment:

♥ ang's world said...

haiyo..
dun so sad la..
i sure ur result is better than me..
i failed 3 subjects!!
and it only thirty something..