Saturday, June 7, 2008

saturday..

wat a boring saturday..
wake up as usual..
eat breakfast then cartoon TIME!!XD
so long didn't watch liao..
so siok..
haha
after cartoon time was project time..
hmm..
moral project is waiting for me..
and now it's still in progress..
nearly finished..
then after that, revision time for tml's music test..
if u are thinking that i'm learning piano, then u are wrong..
it's my youth music teacher - jia li jie jie,
she wants us to learn some basic music stuffs..
so gave us some notes and ask us to go home read..haha
i'm having difficulties in memorizing the history of music..how to have test tml?? :'(
ended up taking a nap..haha
after the nap, i woke up and it was 5.30!!
oh no, church van is coming to pick me up at 5.45..die die die..
fast fast go bathe and grab a bun to eat..and wait for the van..
luckily i'm not late..
today got inter church bible quiz competition..i competed last year so this year dun have me in the team..
hmm..as for the results..
ask me if u really want to noe..haha

my coughing is still tat bad..
sighs..
throat is suffering..T.T
hope can get better when school reopens..haha
here's the notes my teacher gave us..
may looks easy to some of u..haha
but to me, it's er, duno how to describe..



















-iz

1 comment:

leo jj said...

我要点名....
go 2 my blog n c

frm
~jia jun~