Sunday, June 8, 2008

projects!!

holiday is over..
my projects are not finish yet..
oh no..i'm dead..
moral not finish, bio peka not finish..
looks like tonight going to burn midnight oil..haha
now resting, just came back from dinner with my tua ku, tua kim ,ming tze(cousin sis), 2-ee, my mum and ah kong..
ate so so much..haha
during this hoilday, only twice i ate till i am very full..
once is my steamboat birthday party(thx to my church friend - hui ling jie jie)
and another one is today..
haha
oh ya one more thing, i am going to fail my music test..haha
totally duno how to do..
i am so so stim..
sol-fa-name also forget how to do..
it's just some easy test(grade 1)..
but for me..
it's like hell..
it's harder than my school paper..haha
i better get back to my projects. tat's all for today..
good luck everyone..school's starting again tml!!
weeeeee..so happy..;)
-iz

No comments: