Friday, June 6, 2008

i was born on this day.

6th june 1991 at 9.36 a.m..
9.36 a.m., a baby was born in adventist hospital..
it's a boy!! the name is Isaac..hehe
tat's me!!
haha..
wee. i'm officially 17 now..
according to malaysia's law, i'm old enough to get my driving license now..wee
but my mum said wait..haiyo..
wait wat..i want i want i want!!XD

same like past few years..spending the day alone, sitting in front of the computer, playing games..:(
so sad..maybe the reason is i'm still in school..

sighs..i'm waiting for my secondary schooling days to be over..mwahahaha..
but still got one or two yrs..T.T
i must be patient!!haha
-iz

2 comments:

0ooChun Hongoo0 said...

I am the first to wish you


HAPPY BRITHDAY!

Isaac Tan said...

nah, you are not the first to wish me..
u are only the first one to wish me in my blog..XD