Monday, July 7, 2008

a day in school with 3 free periods..

the first two period was physics..i tried really hard not to fall asleep.
guess wat? i succeeded in keeping myself awake..hehe
but after teacher went out, i cannot tahan d..
straight lay my head on the table and sleep..
luckily my chinese teacher was absent today, so i have two periods to sleep..
after sleeping for one period, i woke up and started doing my homework..chemistry essay..
managed to finish it in one and a half period..
english teacher was absent too so another free period for us..weeee..
talked with friends until the recess bell rang..and i quickly went to the teachers' office to get my teacher advisor to sign..
it's kinda hard to find him nowadays..always 'vanish' from his desk..haha
so i had to leave the papers there, hoping he will sign it before school ends..
after that, nth much happened..
after school, jun wei is so helpful..he helped me to put the attendance up on the notice board..hehe
after tat, went to ttn..
then after ttn come back..lol
the highlights of the day start here, mails from ... filled my hotmail inbox..hmmm..wonder when will my problems end?
-iz

No comments: