Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tagged

RULE 1:
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
No TAG backs!
01 i will sleep even when i'm sitting straight on my chair in class
02 my mood swings very fast
03 i love environmental friendly colors
04 i dun like to arrange my things on my desk in order
05 now tat i have a k800i, i just love to hold onto it even when i'm sleeping
06 i always forgot to take out my school color t-shirt to wash so my bag's small pocket smells
07 my legs will shake even it's just three floors above the ground
08 i only eat the chocolate part when eating nestles' ice cream even when vanilla and strawberry are just beside the chocolate
09 i will feel dizzy if i sit in a car for too long especially when i'm sitting beside the driver
10 i always surprised people with talking all of a sudden after keeping quite for some time
11 i must have musics around me most of the time except in school and tuitions
12 i will get very very angry if someone always ask me to do things when they know they can do it themselves
13 i must have foods like junk foods/sweets to chew in my mouth every time i study
14 i love to do autopsy on electronic stuffs but i just can't join them back after i'm done
15 my nickname is banana(since standard 4)..don't laugh when u see this..

i hereby tag.. er..
1 seong kooi
most of my friends have been tagged so seong kooi is the one and only lucky one..
mwahaha
-iz

3 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

hahaha
y banana ar?

Isaac Tan said...

hehe..i duwan to tell..:p
but definitely not like
sophia - banana because duno chinese..*winks

♥ ang's world said...

haiyo..
tell la..
haha
u know mine oso ma..
haha!