Thursday, July 17, 2008

sophia and hl tagged me..sighs..

7 facts about me-
i always sleep in class
i am lazy to clear my desk
i am a bit fat
i have broad shoulders
i can talk a lot when my friends are around me
i love musics
i must have my hp beside me

7 things that frightened me-
rats
teachers
ghost movies
exams
standing on the stage with many ppl sitting below
ppl sneaking up on me from behind
worms

7 songs I'm crazy over-
something right
inconsolable
when you say nothing at all
say it again
with you
i'm the world's greatest
start of something new

7 valuable things for me-
my wife..LOL!
computer
mobile phone
tv
my collection of miniatures-gundam
modem
my MU football jersey

7 first times-
first time walking around Georgetown
first time getting 3rd place in essay writing competition in school
first time using sony ericsson phone
first time failing my bahasa
first time playing football in the rain
first time getting hit by basketball
first time in charge of games for more than 40 at a time.

7 persons to be tagged
i have no one in my mind now..
so count urself lucky not to be tagged..hehe
-iz

No comments: