Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm the survivor - part 1

yo everyone..
i'm back..haha
some of us went for the i'm the survivor(like amazing race) event yesterday, although we didn't managed to squeeze into the final..at least my team got into the first 1/3 of all participants..i think..hehetaken by kay sen..tat's my back..
jx's team - the trailblazers(i think) managed to get 11..congratulations..as i'm writing, the closing ceremony is going on at new world park in penang. she's thr watching..so i'm waiting for news about jx's team..
i woke up at 5.30, although jy called me at 5..haha..i'm so sleepy tat time..
i get ready and called my mum up to fetch me there..thanks to my mum for fetching me thr..sorry for waking u up so early..:D
i brought two phones thr, my 2100 and k800i..i expect we will be using two phones thr..my guess was correct..haha..
when i reached thr, jeen and ks are later than me a lot..both of them went to McD to have breakfast..hmpmh..haha
chee hau collected my team's IC and he went to register our team..
jy's team member was thr very early - ching heng,jun wei, li hong and jy himself..
we chatted around until the organizers called us to gather at the basketball court..
we started off by painting our face with paints..have a look at some of our pictures..haha..take a closer look at the painting on our face..jun wei the artist drew for my team and jy's team..thank you so much, jun wei..


No comments: