Tuesday, July 8, 2008

good news or bad news?

this post should be posted here some time ago..
but i was lazy..haha
my sister called home all the way from UK..
and when it's my turn to talk to her, the first thing she told me was - I've sent my phone home so wait for it to arrive.

i was thinking, she told me that since last year..hmm..i've waited for half a year just to get my hands on her two yr old phone. although it's two years old, it's still functioning well..hehe
the phone tat i've been waiting for so long is k800i..but when the day of its arrival in malaysia comes, i received a letter from JABATAN KASTAM M****SIA saying that they have checked through the phone and there is nothing wrong with the phone..BUT i HAVE TO PAY FOR THE stupid pemeriksaan!!!!
imagine that,m****sia!!argh..
few days later, my mum called the office in butterworth..
they told her that we have to go all the way to butterworth to collect the package and pay around rm240 to get the package back!!!!
walao eh..wat kinda system is this..shit country..
now i have to wait in suffering..knowing that the phone is already so near but i can't lay my hands on it..T.T
have to find a time that both of us -me and my mum are free, so that we can go to butterworth to get it..argh..
oil price!!!:(
-iz

No comments: