Monday, July 21, 2008

random photos of my class - 5SA2

my chinese teacher - dun say she is f**, she is just plump..haha
jun han duwan me to take his face..bo huat la..took his name..haha
weil shiun studying(as if)..haha
kai ming paying full attention to teacher's teaching..haha
i think this was taken during est..teacher was standing in front so i cannot take any 'scenes' of my class..haha.
time go go home lo!!
my add maths and maths teacher - pn tan..SHE LIKES TO CHOOSE~ questions for us to do..HAHA
waiting for teacher's permission to go home..haha
there goes the bell!!
on my way out to A-gate
-iz

4 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

wah..
bring phone to school??

Isaac Tan said...

yala..abo how i take these pictures?haha

伊芬 Princess said...

ooo
u bad bad ar u

Isaac Tan said...

adui..next time ma duwan take to school lo..:D