Thursday, April 24, 2008

bye bye internet world..see you after my exam

it's been two days since i last wrote here..
i'm so lazy and busy lately..haha
i guess i won't online anymore till after my exam..
except if there is something important and i need to check my mail, i will online..
been studying lately..but i still can't get everything into my head!!!help!!!T.T
tomorrow got history class test on form 4 chapter 4 and 5..
yet i'm still here writing blog..haha
guess i'm bored of books till i had to take a rest once very hour..haha
chapter 4 and 5 is all about our county's main religion - I
kinda boring u noe..
those rules bla bla bla..this perjanjian that perjanjian..
so boring!!!
hope i can finish studying before my exam..
sayonara..

good luck everyone on your coming mid year examination..

especially to her - good luck and gambate!!hope you can resist yourself from online and overcome your sleepiness!! DON'T SLEEP THAT MUCH ANYMORE!!haha

i will still update my blog..stay tune..hahha
-iz

No comments: