Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday - 8/4/08

i actually woke up without anyone's help this morning, only with the help of my phone's alarm clock..haha
had to iron my clothes..do everything like boiling the water, taking out the breads for breakfast for my grandpa..this is wat i do when my mom isn't home..
after bathing and changing into school uniform, sat outside waiting for my friend's car..it's been a long time since i last sat in his car..haha
today's PJ, we had our test. It's called SEGAK..duno wat it stands for..
i just now we had to do push ups, sit ups, stretching and up and down on a small stool..
today's stretching was so hard..i can barely stretch my hand..we had to reach out and touch a point on a meter rule..i only managed to touch the point 20cm..sighs..it's so so low..my friend actually touched 40 cm something..WOW..he's mad..
after tat we went for football in the school field, we played like mad dogs..laughing all the way..hahha
aaron and daniel keep touching the ball with their hands(HANDBALL!!), giving us free kicks..haha
AARON is always the clown during PJ lessons..lolz
recess is my nightmare again..
'thanks' to uj and gang, my buttocks suffered several hits ..argh..why are they so childish!!??
and the same thing repeats again..argh..won't they be bored??????????
the worst period after recess is biology..joel is our 'hero' for the day..'challenged' XXX teacher and ended up going to the discipline room..
this gave us some free time do our work..haha
they came back..both with a black face..XXX told the class that from now on, the class has only 41 students..
no one knew wat happened in the Discipline room..guess something bad has happened..

after school, me and JY are walking to the school gate and we saw a bus going to farlim..we chased the bus and luckily we managed to board it on time..haha
wanna save some energy by taking a bus to see someone..lolz..
reached air itam..found FK and MH walking along the corridor..hahha..
chit chat with them for a while , after tat she came down..
how i was so happy to see her..hahha..

accompanied JY for a while after leaving the school..
went home at 3.30 because i gotta rush to the post office to pay my internet bill..my mum 4gt to pay it and i had to pay it..argh..
hope i'm still on time to pay the bill..the due date was on the 4th of april..haha

my 2nd aunt came during the evening..my nieces are with her too..weee
the name is shannon lee and i kinda 4gt my other niece's name, nvm, she is still young..haha
both of them are so cute..haha
chit chat with them over dinner..
after they went home, i continue with my homework..

:( someone is so busy that the someone don't have any spare time for me..so sad..

T.T
haha
-iz

No comments: