Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday --11/4/08

today..it's friday..
today she has debate again..didn't reply me in the morning..she is so busy...
sighs..
i think today's my most unlucky day..stepped on something i shouldn't have stepped on..SHIT!
argh..didn't notice tat the shit is under my shoes..went into the car and smelt something very smelly..
actually dat time i still haven't notice tat i stepped on SHIT..
reached school and when i was walking into the school..i found out something was sticking on my shoes..argh!!
tried walking on the grass to get rid of the thing..after putting down my bag in class, i went to the toilet to have it cleaned..
ah, finally i got rid of the thing..mwahahaha
went to canteen for breakfast..
she said she will go to the canteen to have breakfast but she also told me that she will come after my school starts..T.T
haha
went back to class for the first period..but the prefects told us that we are going for a ceramah..
not again!!had to missed BM period AGAIN..
walked to the hall above the KH block..
guess waT!!
i saw her!!weeee
actually tat time i was kinda stim..hahha
just waved to them after MH called out my name..
after that my friends started teasing me because got GIRL called me name..swt..
why is it a big deal?=.=
start my sms session after i get into the hall..XD
jy called me..hmm..don't remember wat he asked me in the phone..hahha
later my schooling counseling teacher(ms ung) came in telling us that the penceramah is late..wat a guy..a penceramah that don't have 时间观念..haha..forgot wat it's called in english..
we waited till 8.30 with Ms Ung telling us stories so that we won't get bored..LOL
the stories are very meaningful..i duno how to write it in words, so i'm sorry i can't type it here..
teacher talked with us about the topic s*x education..since we're already in form5, so teacher think it's about time we know something about it..she started this topic with us because she just finished this topic with the form 6s..
explained all sort of things..it's kinda interesting..
time flies by and teacher told us that since time given to the penceramah is over, she decided to cancel all session on that day..

we went back to class at 9.30..it's time for BIO period..o no!i 4gt to complete my exercise..went back to class a.s.a.p and copied my friends..shh..keep it quiet..don't tell any teachers..LOL
started the topic on locomotion and and support..as usual teacher's sense of humor makes that period interesting..hahha
after tat was my recess, she didn't came down because she's still in the middle of the competition..
sat at my usual place and after finishing everything, we walked out of canteen and saw kum heng and ah lee sir..
they came to settle ARTC's things..
gave us an invitation letter to invite CLHS B07 to participate in the camp..it's so ma huan..
need this borang and that borang..
sighs..guess i will be busy again on monday..
lepak outside the corridor in front of the hall..actually we were talking with ah lee sir and kum heng and yeow fung joined us a short while later..
msg her to ask about the results..but no reply yet..
went back to class and found out my BC teacher was absent again.instead, my Bm teacher came in to teach because we missed two periods in the morning..so good...:D
after a while, i got a reply from her..oh no..it doesn't look good..they may lose..oh no..
next msg confirmed that they lost..sighs...so unlucky..lost to CLHS butterworth..
guess it's not that bad either since clhs butterworth is a better school..
busy comforting her till i didn't listen to wat teacher said..adui..
once i stopped getting replies, i 'returned' to the lesson..haha
now it's time for competition between groups..weee
teacher will draw pictures of characters from our literature book's stories, dramas and etc...
then we are going to guess who is who..teacher's drawing were so good that we actually answered all correctly..my group won again..weeeeee
MWAHAHAHA
we are competing for sweet hearts to be champion..we will know the final results before the holidays..hehe..hope my group will win..haha
next is history..got called by teacher to answer question..i think she saw me sms-ing..oh no..
didn't managed to answer the question on my first attempt but succeed later..hehe
after that was boring moral again..my teacher used that period to marked our essay and then he gave us the answers to help us during revision..
boring maths again..gave us tons of homework because we missed her lesson twice in two days..
so that's wat we get for missing her maths period..bad teacher..
stayed in school for badminton..went to eat in the canteen..
after playing a while in the hall, the idiot library teacher shoo us ..
told us to stop our activity because she said they are using the hall for next week's book exhibition..the librarians want to arrange the tables now..wat a lame excuse..
called ma to come and fetch me..although i called her earlier but she came later than wat i expected..sighs..
went home and she ordered me to clean the mess i did in the morning...argh.it's so so smelly and dirty!!!
finally managed to clean it up at around 4.20..went for a bathe then go to sleep..
woke up at 6.30 and my mum told me to get ready to go get my eyes checked..
in the end, i found out that my degree isn't that high so no need to get a new glasses..just add 25 degree for both eyes..ate dinner and on computer..haha

gotta sleep earlier tonite since tomorrow is my school's annual hill climbing competition..
it's my first time participating so i'm kinda nervous..haha..hope i can do it and make it to the hill top!!GAMBATEH!!
-iz

1 comment:

♥ ang's world said...

haha
ur essay is so interesting!
hahahaha
so long..