Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Second last schooling day for the week..

i left the world of blogging some years back but now i have decided to COME BACK!here i come!!
well, today's kinda boring..

woke up at around 6 am but continue sleeping until 6.20..
was scolded by mum for getting up so late..she needs to get to school earlier since now she is THE PK1(penolong kanan 1; in English it's called vice principal No.1)..since when i care about tat?Ha!

skipped breakfast again(like i wasn't getting used to it), dashed straight to the bathroom and get my silly school uniform on again..
my arms are so so painful ..guess that's the results for not exercising for a long time. yesterday we had physical test(pumping,sit up,etc), managed to complete 41 push ups in one minutes..but pay the consequences with my muscles aching till now.. :(

decided not to bring hp to school, but dunno why it's still in my pocket when i get into the car..LOL
it's traffic jam again on the road..and here comes the 'lecture' from my mum.. AGAIN..bla bla bla

got some bad feeling today that something will happen if i bring my phone to school so i put it in the car before coming off the car...

nothing unusual happened in school today...except that my maths teacher actually go mad today because we were grumbling about homework that is pilling up and in no time, an
she's so angry when a voice from A corner suddenly say, teacher ar, if you teach so fast and we don't understand, does that make u a terrible teacher? no offence to clhs teachers, but this statement can be applied to many teachers..haha

finally it's recess, like always, took some time to walk to the canteen, which is 'miles' away..
and when it's almost time for my free time to end, here comes teoh ching heng aka cangkerik and Edward's teasing again..they won't get fed up won't they?sighs..
ignored them by pretending that i'm listening to songs 'converted' from their teasing..LOL

after tat, i spent most of my time in class wandering around and finally drowsiness overcome me and i slept at my place..actually it's half asleep and half awake because can't really sleep due to some noises from teachers..hahha
school end!
and again, tuition snatches away my afternoon nap time..T.T
after one tuition, another comes again..
although it's dinner time, i don't have the appetite to eat too much like i used to..
actually, now i am suppose to complete all my delayed homework..but my laziness seems to take control of me and everything is again, put aside to give way to the INTERNET!hahha

i think tat's it for my day..nothing special to update you guys..
goodbye dear blog..i will miss YOU..haha
hope i will continue writing tomorrow..
STAY TUNE everyone.. Isaac, signing off.. :D

No comments: