Sunday, April 6, 2008

Disappointing Sunday..

Sunday is supposed to be one my favourite day because i can go to church..
have singing practice with all my youth..
but today is one of my worst sunday..
woke up to make myself breakfast and after bathing , put on smart casual and went to church..
when we actually reached there, there wasn't any parking left!!argh..had to park the car behind..it was near the rubbish dump..really 'smells' good..
had a wonderful pnw session praising the lord..
although we only have around 15-20 youths singing but the voices are so so wonderful..with all those different tones floating around..so nice!
after service, i HAD TO SKIPPED MY SINGING PRACTICE TO WENT TO THIS NONE OF MY BUSINESS BRIEFING..FOUND OUT MY NAME WASN'T IN ANY LIST..
IF ANYONE OF YOU READ MY EARLIER POST, U WILL UNDERSTAND WAT I MEAN..
i REGRET CHOOSING TO GO TO THE BRIEFING..ARGH
SPOILT MY BEAUTIFUL DAY..
HAD NO MOOD TO GO FOR FOOTBALL..
AFTER THAT USELESS BRIEFING, I WENT HOME..ALTHOUGH I SKIPPED MY LUNCH JUST NOW, BUT I'M NOT HUNGRY..
so i went straight back to home..
after bathing, sat down in front of the com to start my essay writing..actually not an essay..just one about literature..title is :discuss the title 'The Pearl'.Link the characters and the plots..
what was the english teacher thinking when she gave this title?!?!

I DON'T HAVE ONE SINGLE IDEA ON HOW TO START THE ESSAY..argh..
ended up sitting in front of the computer doing nothing for about half an hour..decided to continue my anime watching..
watched till around 4..and i felt a bit hungry so i cycled out to buy myself mee goreng..hehe
after eating..felt a little bit sleepy so i tried to go to sleep..
but i can't..i wonder why..
just laying down on the sofa and turning back and forth..
about 5..someone's activity ended and sms me..hmm..'forbid' me to continue sleeping..
i was so so awake after receiving tat so called order..hahha
laying down on the sofa was so hot that i went into my room to sleep.. on my comfy queen size bed..XD
stayed in the room till 6..
came out and found out my mum already went out to buy dinner..hmm..didn't even ask me wat i want..she bought hokkien mee for me..but not actually the one i want..but nvm, as long as it can be eaten..lolz
spent the night in front of the computer..staring at the screen , doing nothing..just listening to songs..and also chatting..but everyone was so busy!!how come i'm the only one without anything to do??HUH!
took my biology reference book out to revise on form 4's syllabus..i forgot most of it so i need to eat up the whole book before the 7th of may..argh..7th OF MAY!!MID TERM EXAM!!
one month..four weeks..30 days..720 hours..43200 minutes..2592000 seconds..argh!!
countdown!!

2 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

wah..
dun so hardworking la u..
i very scare eh ar..
hahaha..
anyway..
jia you!
hahah..

Isaac Tan said...

haha..want spm liao la..no hardworking how can..hahha