Friday, April 4, 2008

'Cheng Beng'

although today is the actual date for cheng beng, but normally ppl went for cheng beng before this day.
The traffic jam outside is always the same every cheng beng. AS WORSE AS EVER..
can't even get out of air itam smoothly..
people were swarming in from all over penang because they have the same destination - kek lok si and penang hill..
argh..why are penang hill and kek lok si both placed in AIR ITAM!!!makes our life miserable with all these traffic jams...
today is a holiday for my school..every year we take this day and other chinese's special occasions like er..4gt d..
so boring..
got up at 9 to study..tat was very early since i slept at 1.30 last nite..hahha
study for a while then my mum bought me some breakfast..
after tat, continue my studies..
study..study..study..
study till 12 something and foo juan jie(my youth's teacher) called me and asked me out for lunch..weeee..at last i got to go out ..only for lunch..haha
ate fried rice in air itam market..
chat a while then went home..
afternoon seems boring without someone..

the day went on without anything happening..just study, play and sleep..
and it's time for me to have my long night sleep liao lo..hahha..
nitenite blog..

3 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

hahaha
u so hardworking
still wake up study
i will sleep till enough baru wake up eh
hahahha..
jia you!!

伊芬 Princess said...

ermmmm
r u really jux study,play and sleep only?
didnt do anything without its?

hahaha

Isaac Tan said...

to 摩天轮
ya la..i really wake up and study la..don't believe me ar?haha

to yvonne
ya la..abo i got nothing to do leh..besides study ,play and sleep ..are there anything else i can do as a student?swt