Thursday, April 3, 2008

weekdays are so boring..
same thing repeating again and again..
well, today my malay teacher went 'missing'..haha..just kidding..
she went to a teenage forum in SMKAI..three of my classmates went with her..
so, i get chance to sleep for one extra period..malay is the first period so after breakfast, straight to 'bed' ..LOL!
the rest of the day went on like usual..nothing EXTRAORDINARY HAPPEN..hahha
but when my mum came to fetch me after school, i saw something INTERESTING in the car..
guess wat?a bouquet of flowers!!
i'm guessing who is it from..and my guess is correct..it's from a pair of sisters in my mum's school..
they gave her the flowers to congratulate her on her promotion..and i'm thinking, why give flowers?
it's not like my mum is being promoted to HEADMISTRESS or wat..no big deal..hahha
salaries are almost the same, but the amount of jobs is double..hahha

add maths tuition is interesting as ever.. as if it's true..haha
was awaken by teacher's voice when i'm 'fishing'..haha
at night, homeworks, tv and computer are my friends..and one more thing, my handphone!XD

and now it's my turn to talk about my favourite football club in the world!!MANCHESTER UNITED!!wakakaka..
they managed to emerge victorious from the clash with AS ROMA..the score is 2-0!!
the partnership between R-R came to rescue with ronaldo opening the scoring with a stunning header, adding his european tally to 7 and his season's tally to 37!!i think it's 37 goals in 39 games..kinda forgot the numbers..second goal came from rooney!!
i was so happy with the results..as a fan, i really hope they can make the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CUP DREAM A REALITY...
i think that's it for the day..

No comments: