Wednesday, April 9, 2008

wednesday..hmm..
today my school was full with students and teachers from other schools..
CLHS is having pantun competition and chinese debate competition..it was so so 'grand'
brought phone to school today because someone was going to my school..:D..haha
make it easier for me to keep in touch with them..LOL
been sms-ing the whole day i think..haha
reached school in the morning and found out that we need to hand in our EST exercise book before the first period!!oh no..i haven't finish mine.. going to be dead meat..
i had to skip my breakfast today..T.T
i'm so so hungry . had to wait till recess time..T.T
first period..modern maths..while doing my modern, i'm also messaging someone..haha.. geng leh?
after tat was history lesson..teacher didn't teach anything, just went through some exercise and notes with us and i continue my other 'job'..XD
after tat was english..my teacher wants us to draft out some ideas for writing an article on 'The Pearl'..hmm..i can't concentrate la..haha
then after this, i stop receiving replies so i continue with my homework..
when it's time for recess, i went to the canteen and guess wat, someone is there with friends..
but at first i dint notice them, but i remember hearing someone say will be there during our recess..haha
then i saw someone sitting there..wow man, the table i'm sitting there started shouting my name out and making all sort of noices..tat was so SO SO NOISY AND IRRITATING!!!
then UJ and others started pushing me to the table someone is sitting..then the whole canteen started to make noise..ARGH..kena boo by other students..
they thought i'm going to get the phone number..swt..i had it a long time ago..lmao
it was so so embarrassed!!!argh..
this news spread like lightning..in no time, all of my friends know it..argh..
i duno where to put my face..lol
after that, someone went back to where they are supposed to be..
so i started walking back to my class..
everything actually went back to normal after a while..but some will still ask me who is the someone..haha..as if i'm going to tell them..but i guess they know it even i dint tell them..THANKS TO SOME GOOD FOR NOTHING BUSYBODY..
i was actually planning to accompany jy to *** but i caught up with nicholas niap in time to get a lift from him..hehe
no need to walk home!!haha
someone reached home before me so we talked about wat happened today lo..first time experienced..i hope this 'thingy' won't happen again..
after tat, i went to MM tuition and i left my hp at home to be charged and wow, how time flies..
i dint even realize it's almost time to go home..haha..
had to rush back home for another tuition..luckily my mum wasn't home yet..
went for a bath then went for physics tuition..
had dinner after tuition..i dint eat much because i don't have much appetite these few days..
TIME FOR REVISION!
took out history notebook to revise on some form 4 topics..shocked that i still can remember some names..weeeee..haha

well, i think that's it for the day..
someone won today so someone had to go to my school again..haha
guess i will be waiting..lolz..
-iz

No comments: