Sunday, April 13, 2008

CLHS Annual Hill Climbing Competition

since got ppl say my blog looks like an essay,
i won't write tat long for this one..

today's our school's annual hill climb competition..my first time joining since form 1..LOL
the starting point was at botanical garden..whistle for my category sounded off at 8..
started running for a while but stopped to walk because the slope is almost 45 degrees..
walked for about 5 stations with edward..not very high nia..
then i called wei hong to ask him to wait for me..haha
he is so far ahead of me..i gotta be faster if i wanna catch up with him..here i go..i half ran half walked and i finally caught up with him..weeee
haha
we walked together to the hill top..talking along the way..
when we reached station no.20 i think, the wind is so cold tat it chilled me..hahha
with my shirt all wet with sweat, i'm getting colder each second..haha
finished my bottle of water and when i'm at station 25 i think..
got five more stations to go without water..argh..
finally we reached the top of the hill..weeeee
i found out tat my position is around 140++ upon 200 participants in my category..weee
haha..
so boring without any msg coming in the whole journey..T.T
during the journey up, my phone went crazy..i can't pressed any key on the keypad..argh..
phone's life span is getting shorter..sighs..
when i'm at the top of penang hill, bought some burgers to eat..since i didn't eat anything this morning...
went to buy ticket to go back home..the time was 9.45 that time..
it took the cable car half an hour to reach the hill top station from the middle station..tat means i've got more than two hundred waiting in front of me and i will have to wait for one and a half hour?!?!the cable car can only take 80 passengers one time..
reached the bottom of the hill at 12 !!!..argh
got a ride from wei hong to the coffee shop outside my mum's school..
it's so much nearer for me to walk home from there..haha..
reached home at 12.15..
i was very tired but can't sleep..haha
so happy that i can finished the race to the top of the hill..weeee
-iz

No comments: